Distance control in Wedge Play for Golf
It never ceases to amaze me how good this Wedge Distance System is.
In our advanced courses we speak quite often about a Golfers ability to control the distance and be able to hit a green either somewhere or in specific places. This depends on the golfers level, as higher handicaper are happy to stay on the greens. Lower and middle handicap Golfer want more.
This is what we do with the Golfer to achieve better distance control.
– be able to create a clean impact through sound mechanics
– improve clean impact skills on consistency and precision
– control acceleration and swing length
– figure out swing lengths and distances for each Wedge in the bag
– learn about strategy in Wedge play, which is key to maximise the results
– back test next day and start experimenting with it on the golf course
– add Strategy and its rules to make sure you get a real edge in relation to your Handicap
– take note of the process to be able to repeat every now and then should doubts arise
Final take: it is mostly the case that after our process, golfers have a club to every 5 meter from 20 to 65 m. This is really huge, as it starts to take guess work out of the game and especially for those that use GPS info on distance, it will make a huge difference to their game.
Come and join us for a weekly Golfschool with plenty of topics that will make a real difference to your game too.
- Distance control in Wedge Play for Golf
- Social Media Post Addition: How to improve your Self-Talk in Golf
- Capdepera – a wonderful place to spend your next Golfing holiday
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east