Capdepera – a wonderful place to spend your next Golfing holiday
Capdepera is the north eastern tip of the mediterranean island of Majorca.
Start the day with a delicious breakfast with country side or sea views. Continue with a round of golf, a coast walk, a visit to one of our five sandy beaches, get fit on a bike round trip or enjoy the best views from a Mountainbike trip. Maybe rent a motor bike in the afternoon for a beautiful ride up to Cap Formentor.
Finish a memorable day with a massage at your hotels Spa and a dinner with a different atmosphere every day. Local town plaza, harbour view or directly over the beach… of course a stroll around the Bar and Restaurant district of Cala Ratjada and have a cocktail or a drink is not the end, but the beginning of the next day… as beautful as the last one.
Enjoy a few moments from before Covid19, take the biggest screen you can find and take the best video resolution.
- Capdepera – a wonderful place to spend your next Golfing holiday
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east