The beaches of the Balearic Islands
Our golfing guests decide to come to Majorca due to it’s sandy beaches. We are well aware that «our» little paradise is one of the favourite in world wide travel destinations.
Basically because it is very easy to get here, daily flights from everywhere.
Also because the roads are really good, the little villages invite to discover, lots and lots of accommodation options, great quality of all public areas.
We have 24 golf courses, with awesome views and you can play all year round.
Majorca is really a no-brainer. Easy to book and secure.
The government of the islands have put together a nice website with all beaches.
Our north-eastern area has 28 beaches. Both counties of Capdepera and Artà have 14 sand beaches each of them. That, together with it’s very rural landscape, make it a perfect fit for a relaxing holiday with family or friends.
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east