Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east
Our pupils frequently ask us, how they can discover our area. One of our most precious «what to do» insights is this one:
The Natural Park area is just adjacent to our golf club. If you feel like charging up your batteries with a hike, then that link will give you plenty of options. It does not have to be a 5 hour hike, 2 – 3 hours is plenty and gets you some awesome sea and countryside views.
We live in a very privileged area, visitors that live in a city value the country side atmosphere lots.
Golf for half a day with us, then have a nice lunch at the club house and take off for a 2 – 3 hour hike on one of the featured hike trails.
Ask us for details if you feel like there are too many options to choose from. We gladly help you.
Here a few images of our hike over the hills of Capdepera towards Font de sa Cala – this is an easy walking trip with sport shoes and will take you about 2 hours.
More images of our hike to the north eastern natural parc, the starting point is the parking of the Parc Natural de Llevant.
From there it will take you about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get up and down, including a 30 mins break to have a breathtaking view. Its not the easiest of hike, but if your ok with walking and hiking, then you will love this.
The last 3 pics are panorama images in a bit higher resolution. Absolutely stunning.
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east