Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
Club repair is something every golfer needs from time to time. Either you bought clubs on the internet and they don’t seem to work for you, which might indicate that they don’t fit in some way. Or you break a shaft or want to change a grip or two.
As a visiting golfer, of course it is disturbing to have club issues in the week your visiting. Well, we got you covered. Leave the clubs with us over night and we make them shine again.
Should you be in the market to buy a new set of clubs, let us help and prepare them so you can use them the next day.
Often we encounter women, that inherited the old set of their one head taller husband. Even worse, sometimes they played with those clubs for years. Dear Ladies, mens clubs are longer, with a thicker grip, usually with stiffer shafts and different lie angles than what you needed. Don’t let the men in the house decide you must play with their old clubs.
Dear Men: Ladies, sometimes just love pink grips (yeah… they really do!), they also find lighter clubs easier to swing, shafts should be softer to help them with slower swing speeds. Men Driver usually have less loft, which is exactly the oposite of what we need for slower swinging ladies to maximize distance.
Our club fitting programme helps setting things right. Is that trying different hybrids to find the one you need to close the distance gap between your 5 iron and your 5 wood or a simple grip change. We fit clubs to golfers. We measure to make sure its right, we see your personal setup preferences and allow the clubs to fit you, not the other way round.
Contact us through the contact form button on the top right of the website or give us a ring at +34 678 578 051 (Tobias Widmer).
Tobias has recently been awarded with a Top 100 Club Fitter of the Year award from KZG. Your clubs are in good hands.
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east