Our weekly golf schools help golfer of all levels how to access and digest the important information to create a playing strategy and once the basis plan gets overthrown they know how to manage risk for the reminder of the hole/round.
Get a dozen of the Ryder Cup 2108 European Team Golf Balls. They are top quality Chromesoft Truvis golf balls. 49 Euro / dozen.
A sport like golf is often perceived as easy by outsiders. The movement looks easy if you know what to do. The process of learning is so fascinating. Struggle is part of it.
Golf is a rotational sport, including balance, power, coordination, acceleration etc. Golf-Fitness is the tool that helps you perform better. Find out how we introduce golfers into golf-fitness during their holidays in Majorca.
Too many times a golf swing produces unpractical results. Well, you might be closer to becoming a consistent golfer than you think. Here is how you have to view it and adapt your practice to become more consistent with your golfswing.
A good example how to create skills in golf and learn how to implement skills to play better golf. It’s about getting better first at doing something and then knowing how the body can use it best to play on the golf course.
- How do we teach playing strategy for golf?
- Ryder Cup 2018 European Team Golf Ball – Callaway Chromesoft Truvis
- Why struggle is important in the learning process of golf
- Golf-Fitness during your holidays in Majorca
- A different view on why you hit bad golf shots with your golfswing
- Practice Golf – difference between learning and playing
- How to practice in golf – Training is acquisition and practice is applying
- What else can you explore during your holidays in the north east of Majorca
- Clubfitting and repair in our golf school in Majorca
- Why getting better in a golf lesson has several sides
- The beaches of the Balearic Islands
- The best quotes of Tiger Woods
- Our practice facilites
- What can you expect from us
- Use of modern technology in golf lessons
- The Rules of Golf – Provisional Ball
- Hiking trails, walking and biking to see the best of Mallorcas north-east